Do you worry about attending events on your own?
Do you worry you won’t know how to join a group?
Perhaps you won’t know what to say?
Do you fear that people won’t like you or accept you into their group?
Maybe you want to increase your sales and your income? Go on that bucket list holiday you’ve been dreaming of for years?
So why do we need to network?
Networking is a great way to broaden your client list, discover new ideas, find potential partners and learn about new target markets.
Walking into a room with a group of strangers and selling yourself can be a nerve-racking experience.
We realised that most people felt the same.
To help people just like you and me, we decided to come out with a free course.
No one deserves to be held back from achieving their dreams just because of nerves, anxiety and second guessing themselves.
We were born to be social beings and social we shall be!
Improving your confidence levels or your bank balance is as easy as signing up for this free course.
What you will learn:
- Why there’s more to arriving on time
- What aspects you can do at home to reduce your anxiety and ensure you leave the event with your goals achieved
- Why the convener will become your best friend
- How to control the first impression so that people will like you immediately
- How to sell yourself without sounding ‘salesy’
- Which Groups to join and how you know they will accept you
- Topics to avoid awkward silences
- How to avoid the business card sins that most people make
- What steps to take next
Studies show that 75% of people experience severe anxiety when attending events with strangers. Yet most professionals say that networking events are extremely useful for making the right connections and increasing their sales.
Sign up for this free course and receive access immediately.
We look forward to welcoming you on to this course and into our community of friends.